Company accounts

Whether you are a newly started business, a self-employed professional or an established firm, we offer a straightforward annual accountancy service.

As part of our service we will help you fulfil your legal requirements of filing accounts and statutory documents at Companies House and submitting your accounts and tax computations to H M Revenue & Customs.

Every year, we will:

  • prepare your accounts
  • file abbreviated accounts at Companies House
  • prepare corporation tax computations and corporation tax return (form CT600)
  • calculate your tax liabilities
  • advise you of payment dates
  • advise you of amounts due
  • file your accounts & Companies House and submit your accounts and tax computations to H M Revenue & Customs

We will also deal with H M Revenue & Customs and Companies House on your behalf, we will:

  • check corporation tax notices
  • follow up tax repayments due (if appropriate)
  • prepare dividend vouchers
  • assist you to complete and submit your annual Confirmation Statement to Companies House

We will also be available for all your tax and accountancy queries, we will give you proactive advice be it tax planning, book-keeping or commercial recommendations.

And so that you can keep all of your accountancy requirements under one roof, we also offer the following add-on services:

  • preparation of your personal tax return
  • annual or monthly payroll services
  • preparation of forms P11d return of benefits in kind
  • preparation of your VAT return
  • preparation of management accounts
  • preparation of cashflow and profit projections and business plans

Take a look at our factsheets for more information.

Call us in Derby on 01332 613610 or email for a free quote or to arrange your free initial meeting.